After coming back from Cameron........
The following day I went to Penang....
Everyone knows that Penang is famous for all kind of foods.....
Hehe....went there just for three days but the outcome of it is not bad.....
This is Penang bridge and the scenery there.......it is about 3pm to 4 pm....
After a tired journey travelling there...checking into the hotel....now hehe....resting beside the pool side and enjoying the beautiful sunset.....

Actually there are some differences when you see sunset at different places......so enjoy ba.....

In Penang this morning market is quite famous......it is called Indian market in hokkien......but all the hawkers there are mostly chinese....hehe...very interesting right? In this picture, I love the buildings because now a days it is hardly seen in cities.....I think every one of it has its own value...

Haha...this picture is part of Indian Road (in hokkien).....
Last day in Penang sure need to go to "Guan Ying Ting" oh....to wish for good luck and hope that everything in 2009 will be fine....hehe but for me it's not a must to go to this place, it's sui yuen....got yuen sure will reach here de......
No comments:
Post a Comment