Hello,
Someone told me that my blog is growing out a lot of different type of mushrooms..hmm..I really wonder what type of mushrooms are growing in my secret chamber. But according to the normal science theory only gardens will grow mushrooms, I think the person who say this didn't read her science properly in form 5 that's why she is saying nonsense. As most of you know, I'm back in Malaysia already. For the first few days it is very hard to adjust my time back to Malaysia's time..but I still overcome it already. Thinking back...during high school actually I overcome a lot of matters that I thought it is impossible to overcome. I want to thanks all my friends that stand beside me all the time and give me support and love when I need it...without all of these maybe I won't be standing where I am now. There are ups and downs in everyone' life including mine, recently I've been thinking a lot and sometimes I really regret for making some wrong decisions in the past. But what can I do to make it better? I think the solution is to make things right in the future and appreciate every single moment that accumulates in my life. I hope some of my friends will choose the correct path way and don't regret in the future like me. Not only that, I hope everyone in this world will be health and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment