Friday, December 26, 2008

Faster than someone consider not bad already....

Haha...someone still dare to say my blog growing mushrooms...
Her blog even more mushrooms hehe....
I went to Cameron Highlands to visited my uncles....
Hehe...because I haven't seen them before....furthermore, had to get their contact number for my mum....so don't have a choice....

Bored until discovered very cute panda's picture on very delicious biscuits.....

Hehe...panda jogging..so cute!

Baseball....I think panda's sport cells are better than human being....lol

Haha.....

Love it....did u realise the shape of the biscuits are a bit different ?

Haha..this last picture at night only realise so it's a bit dark...hope it's still cute and clear....


After a night there....next day I went to BOH to enjoy the scenery and the tea....


It's quite relaxing there......haha

Greenery.....in KL sure won't have this kind of scene lol......

On the way back to KL.......sunset......

Very beautiful right?......hehe

No comments: