Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Too relax.........so having a food experiment!!!!!!

Hello,

Today I'm too free and have nothing to do so I decide to do some experiment on food. Muahahaha!!!!!!
In the morning, I make pancakes for my breakfast haha..........

It looks very delicious leh?????

Then after eating I go online to pass time and you know what I found ..........

The 19th Golden Melody Awards pictures and it is only held last saturday......
The pictures are amazing and I really like the fashion being used by those singers walking down the red carpet..........

Here are some pictures :


The dress that Raine Yang wear is very fashionable right???
Actually I like her outfit the most compare to other singers hehe......

Then there is Ai Mei Jie.........


Jolin Tsai
This time, I don't really like her dress because it looks like a big cloth on her body. But her dress is much much better compare to other female singers because this dress of hers look more creative.
Not only that, this time Gary Chao's tuxedo is the most creative and fashionable compare to other male singers hehe........I really like it. All the laces......... :) on a guy.

But in this picture he is not that handsome loh.....such a waste!!!!!
So after looking at those nice pictures,
I prepare some food for my dinner......
Tata..........

Haha.......
When you pamper yourself, you sure will make dessert to enjoy right ? I think that is a yes so I make a very special dessert to pamper myself....muahahaha

Yum.........

Haha...that's all for a day, my calorie is busting the actually limit so from tomorrow onwards I need to burn away that before it becomes fat.

Luv,

yan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really happy tat Gary won the best male singer...
i like Rainnie's dress oso...
look feminine...
Jolin's dress colour very nice...
but u noe sum ppl say its like "grill sotong" n even say like sanitary pad... (-.-)|||
well...
if Fish Leong get 2 bcome the best female singer oso...
then lagi nice + great

Anonymous said...

oo yea...
rmb learn 2 cook more...
later u come back then cook 4 me 2 eat...
who ask u alwiz like 2 post delicious thing in the blog...
rmb k...

wait 4 ur cooking...