Friday, July 11, 2008

Lazy............:)

Wah!!!!! I feel great about this winter holiday because it is really relaxing and I can watch my Taiwanese drama. Not only that, my mum is not here so I can do what ever I want shhh.......P.S. don't tell anyone ok. These few days I'm discovering a lot of things that I like for example high fashion, diets, music, celebrities and etc. I didn't get a chance to do this for a very long time and I really enjoy doing it now.Haha.......but after this I'm going to start a whole brand new journey again and achieve what I want to achieve this year. So lets do it together Jia You Ba!!!!!!!!!

Oh.....when I saw this picture in the internet I think Hebe's clothes are really nice so I just want to share with you all some nice picture hehe.....Jia You oh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...
my idol yea...

SHE's shirts r alwiz so nice...
it can b sporting, elegance, feminine, cute, sweet.....
there r many clothes i like...

if got free time i'll look 4 sum n post it in my blog...

hehe...