Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yeah!!!! Holiday.........


Muahahaha............

From today onwards I'll have 2 weeks of holiday........

Relaxation............

Hope so...........

Oh today I go to the library .......to borrow a few interesting books.

Not only that, I download a few songs that are really nice to accompany me while I tidy up my jewellery.

Now, I'm online downloading Kang Xi Lai Le while I'm writing my blog.

The television programme is damn funny.

Oh....I hope I'm in Malaysia...I miss the television back there...

Television programme in New Zealand is not as good compare to Malaysia.

Besides that, the ads here are really lame.

There is some good news too.....Fated To Love You has broke the World Wide drama record.

It's now 11 percent and there is millions of people watching at the same time...Woah!!!! Congratulations........

Jia you!!!! to all the cast in it.

Qiao En and Ethan Ruan's acting is not bad so I recommend you all go watch it.

It's a great drama of the year..........


I can't wait for tomorrow to come because the new episode of the drama is going to be air in youtube.

Ah............

Luv,

yan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u good la...
holidaying...
i m here stil bzing...
cant wait u back here...
185 days more 2 go...

enjoy ur holiday yea...
write more in ur blog...

luv,
sherlyn