Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st day of Uni Life

As other "normal days".....
Wore normal clothes and shoes....
Took a bus.....went to the city.....to attended my lectures
Unfortunately, my stupid erm....sliver flat shoe keep bothering me by giving me pains....
It's because in Auckland CBD there are lots of uphills and downhills....but I didn't expect it to happen....
Anyway, I can't stand it anymore so I bought a pair of slippers during my 2 hours lunch break....
Then attended 2 more hours of tutorials....
When I got back home....I only realise there are 4 water bubbles on my feet, 1 on the right and 3 on the left....
Luckily 3 didn't burst.....but 1 did....
It's damn painful man....
Until now it's still red.....
P.S if you are planning to come to NZ please please please wear your sport shoes rather than any kind of shoes if not you will end up the same way I do. Haha......have already learned my lesson...

No comments: