Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st & 2nd week......

Hmm......there is 1 thing bad about university.....
That's self-learning.....
Life in university is not all about studying anymore....
It includes studying, working, socialising, self focus & much more....
Must be prepare for:
  • no one cares or bothers about you if you study or not
  • in a day you will feel that you are lacking of time
  • must be self motivated to print off your lecture notes before going to lectures
  • having 3 different streams & meeting all different people....
  • 1 week per chapter for all papers
  • during second week you will already have tests

Scary right? That's why I'm still adapting to university's culture....

Oh on the 27th March I'll be having a site visiting so maybe I will post some nice picture for you all to see k....To be continue

Much love......

P.S. Thanks to uncle mo mo for the advise about walking through life yourself and can't be interdependent on anyone.....but I still choose to believe that having friends in life are important & I will still believe in them no matter what happens.

No comments: