Thursday, September 17, 2009

Haiz......
Lately got the last cervical cancer prevention injection......
Luckily the doctor told me that the first two that I had did not cause me any major side effects......
He said: Oh, do not worry the last one wont bring u any side effects either based on the observation on the first two injection......
Then he said should go on with the last injection......
After I heard what he said obviously I continued with it.....(a normal person sure will believe what a doctor says right??)
On the second day I got serious back pain until I need to lay down to smooth out the tension on my back.........
But luckily it only last for one day........
Then today......
I got this serious pain on my left arm (the arm that I got injected)
It is damn painful when I raised my hand up......
So today I am really pitiful.....
Became a disabled person........
Hopefully tomorrow it will recover.........

No comments: