Friday, June 12, 2009

Ola.....
One down, 3 more to go..........
The exam today was quite scary and I didn't expected it to b like that........
This morning when I reached there, I straight away when to School of Hospitality level 2 foyer....
To have a look at which examination hall I was supposed to go to.....
Then I only realise....the management was not using all of the School of Hospitality examination hall....
I didn't panic but I did (o.s. oh my god).......
Luckily I met one of my friends and she knows the way to the School of Art & Design (I didn't been there before ok!!!).....
As you all know, universities are so huge......
We reached the correct place but we didn't managed to find the hall......
It is because that school is so creative, they constructed a wonderful building until we cant find the hall....
Interesting huh???
After wondering around for about 10 minutes only we found it........
Eventually the hall was opposite the School of Art & Design building but it is categorise under it....and the supervisor only allowed us to bring two pens.....haiz
Remember to be at least half and hour early for every exam in uni......
Just in case......you know....like me.....
Haha.....

No comments: