Cause recently I have lots of things to do & emotionally collapsing.....
Maybe is because under too much pressure....
Furthermore, last few days I am vomiting & purging.....
But now on the way to recovery.....
Hope will be in a perfect emotional stage after these few days.....
Recently I try some scones in Puhoi and Creme tea there......
It was fantastic....
Maybe is because under too much pressure....
Furthermore, last few days I am vomiting & purging.....
But now on the way to recovery.....
Hope will be in a perfect emotional stage after these few days.....
Recently I try some scones in Puhoi and Creme tea there......
It was fantastic....
A set for 4......
That's only 1 scone u know....it has jam & cream on it....very delicious oh!
Creme Tea.....quite nice and the environment of the cafe was absolutely relaxing......Besides tea & scones there is one more thing that I have always want to show you all.....

Chang chang.... low carbo, low fat and no milk ice cream....the taste is quite refreshing.....I love it so much....this is consider only a medium bowl you know.....its very near to where I wait for my bus so sometimes I'll go to this shop to have some before I get home....haha (its a secret ok....my family don't know that)
The texture of the ice cream......very interesting right?? It's like fluffy......
Oh....and that day when I fin sh eating the ice cream, on the way to the bus stop...I saw people trying the bungee thing.....
If you all come you all should try haha.....


No comments:
Post a Comment