Hello,
Long time didn't come in here and write something.....
I'm really happy to share some of my daily life with you all......
But I'll skip all the lame and boring stuff........
For example washing up in the morning, erm....having lunch in the afternoon, celebrating birthdays with friends and etc.....
Lately, I've discover a new dish that is stir fry beef with bamboo with small chilli....
Hehe.....it is quite nice

Haha......
Not only that, last Sunday I went down to Taupo to hike Huka falls......
Taupo is a really nice place with a very very big lake.......
I think the lake is bigger than the whole Penang....
The hike was really fun and worth going, so if got chance you all must come oh....
This is the famous Huka Fall....very beautiful oh...the water is in light blue colour oh......
You cant find it in most of the other countries.........

Ya.....Spring's almost over haha.....December's summer is coming.....
This is part of the hike.....I really like it because we cant see it often in the city.....
This trip is really worth going.......love it......muaxx


No comments:
Post a Comment