Hello,
I'm really sorry for not posting anything for almost 3 weeks but I have reasonable reasons to give oh......
- I have 2 massive projects that is due yesterday and its about a school's event. That's a crazy and challenging project but I like it. Haha.......
- Besides that, all 3 weeks I have continuation assessment for some subjects, so that means I'm studying.
- Furthermore, I went for a lot of field trips around town this week so no time to write .
I think all those reasons are acceptable right?
Now is spring and the weather here is damn good......Love the sun and I'm going to go for sunbathing because I'm too white liao. Winter is the one who needs to be blame. Muahaha.....
Look at this picture....why the sky only has 1 cloud there?????? Because the weather is good haha............yeah the sky here is very different I know but at least my dream came true cause I like baby blue sky.
Moreover, I get a chance to have a pretty good look at "Bu Gong Ying". The plant that we always study during primary but didn't get a chance to look at it. Tata.......
Very beautiful right? Ya, I love it man......I love nature too.....the regrowth after winter. Haha....after this lets go and see something even taller and it looks more stronger than this....


No comments:
Post a Comment